Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wogged 5 Very Windy Miles. Sampled New Formula Clif Shot Energy Gel Razz Flavor. November 23, 2010.

Earlier in the day, I really didn't want to go outside.  It stopped raining but was very windy.  But, I had to haul my behind outside as I have less than 4 months to get it together for the LA Marathon.

I also tried the new formula Clif Shot Energy Gel Razz flavor.  For colder temperatures, my favorite gel, GU, tends to be thicker.  I was looking for another gel that would be easier to squeeze out of its packet during the colder months.  The new formula Razz had a bit of cranberry aftertaste that didn't linger.  It was less powdery, or chalky, compared to the old formula.  But, it did meet what I was looking for which was easier to squeeze out of its packet during colder temps.
New formula Clif Shot Energy Gel Razz flavor.
5 miles
Very windy:  25 - 35 mph.  Wind gusts made me feel as I was doing the running man.
Gross calories:  599

No comments:

Post a Comment