Friday, November 19, 2010

SnowFest. Event dates: November 18, 20 and 21, 2010.

I made it to SnowFest at Sports Basement Presidio.
The Burton truck out front let me know I was at the right store.  :)
The 1st - 200 folks who spent $50 or more, got a value season lift ticket to Sugar Bowl ski area.  Attendees also for 10% off their purchases.

I needed some more gels for running, so I thought why not get a lift ticket out of it.  Currently, I'm not much of a skiier or snowboarder as the prices of lift tickets have skyrocketed over recent years at Lake Tahoe.

There was nibbles, beers and sodas for those in attendance.

For entertainment, there was a DJ spinning some tunes.
At times, it felt I was at a nightclub instead.
There were also raffle prizes, including helmets, goggles, lift tickets and 2 very nice pairs of skiis.  I didn't win anything from the main raffle.

Sierra at Tahoe also did its own raffle at its table at the event.  I won a Sierra at Tahoe beanie.  Thanks, Sierra at Tahoe, for the beanie!!!
The beanie definitely kept my noggin warm on the way home.
Some of the vendors included the following:
  1. Sierra at Tahoe
  2. Squaw Valley
  3. Sugar Bowl
  4. Alpine Meadows and Homewood
  5. Bear Valley
  6. Atomic
  7. Burton
  8. Rossignol
  9. Mammoth
  10. Snowbomb
  11. Snowpals
  12. Bay Area Ski Bus
  13. Under Armour
  14. Zip Car
Sports Basement is having another 2 SnowFest events at 2 of their other locations.  They are the following:
  1. Sports Basement Sunnyvale: Saturday, Nov. 20, 9am-1pm
  2. Sports Basement Walnut Creek: Sunday, Nov. 21, 9am-2pm
Have fun powder hounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment