Monday, November 29, 2010

Carbo Loading Deal. Groupon San Francisco More Deals Nearby: Goat Hill Pizza. Pay $10, get $20 worth of Food, Drinks and More. November 29, 2010.

Sometimes I do carbo load up for an event or long training run on pizza, and if I can save a few bucks on the food bill, that would be great!!!

Thru Groupon San Francisco More Great Deals Nearby, you can pay $10 for $20 worth of food, drinks and more at Goat Hill Pizza on Portrero Hill!!!

I have been to Goat Hill Pizza a few times before and love their pizza.

I am already signed up for the 2011 San Francisco 1st Half Marathon next July.  If my running friends don't rearrange my meal plans leading up to the event, I will be chowing down on a Goat Hill Pizza and saving a few bucks while doing so.

To get in on this deal, it should be on the right side of the screen in the "More Great Deals Nearby" after clicking here.  And, make sure you are in the Groupon San Francisco area.

IMHO, this is a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment