Monday, November 22, 2010

Santa Skivvies Run, San Francisco, CA. Event date: December 5, 2010, Sunday.

It has been very cold lately.  I have been considering running with my running jacket on.

When lo and behold, I came across a charity run in December called the Santa Skivvies Run.  It's definitely promoting running in your skivvies, or undies.  It benefits the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and is supposed to be a run thru the Castro.

Those who register gets a Santa Hat.  OK, at least that will help keep your noggin warm as the rest of you freeze.

Those who reach certain fund raising amounts get other gifts.

Currently, there isn't a course map listed, but it did mention to expect to run 1 to 2 miles.

I don't know about you.  But, I am way too shy to run around in my undies.  And, given my recent experience being stopped by the cops, I don't want to be stopped again.

For more info., about the Santa Skivvies Run, click here.

Would you do a run in your skivvies?

No comments:

Post a Comment