Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sigg Bottles: 50% Off Durable, Eco-Friendly Bottles. Ends August 16, 2011.

While working out at the gym, I often see these very fashionable and colorful Sigg Bottles.  I've put off purchasing 1 because my wallet has been pretty tiny.

But, here's a great deal for those who have been eying those Sigg Bottles:  50% off.

50% off.  My wallet is happy!!!

Some Fine Print:
  • Limit two offer codes per person
  • Not valid on previously placed orders
  • Valid for purchase at www.mysigg.com only
  • Not valid for sale or clearance merchandise
  • Must use offer code to redeem
  • Valid only in the US
  • August 16, 2011, I believe, is the last date to purchase into this deal.  To prevent disappointment, I would make your purchase early.
  • Expires Feb. 17, 2012.  This is the last date to redeem the offer.

To get in on this deal, click here.

Stay hydrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment