Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cramped Up During a Run and Played at the Gym. August 23, 2011

There's a heatwave today and probably for the next few days.  It was warm and humid.

Went for a short run.  I ran up a hill and went up some stairs.  Next thing I know I cramped up while going down a set of stairs before I even made it to Mile 2.  It sure surprised me!

After I stopped running, the cramped area still hurt even when I was walking.  I have the Giant Race 1/2 Marathon coming this weekend.  I have several days to mend.

Ran 3.82 miles @ 0:52:13


Afterwards went to the gym.  The AC was so nice at the gym.  Perhaps next time, I should play on the treadmill instead of going outside during a heatwave.

0:33:00 of weights, free weights and abs


Also, walked 1 mile.


Guestimate calories burned for the day:  653

No comments:

Post a Comment