Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Product Review: New Formula Orange FRS

FRS recently changed their formula as well as their can design.

I picked up a can at the Oakland Running Festival Expo in March 2011, and the can just sat and sat and sat around at my place.

The other day, I finally decided to drink it.

Initially, I was skeptical about the new formula.  I liked the old formula.  The new formula contained stevia.  From my previous experience with drinks containing stevia, I found them to just taste nasty.

To my surprise, the new formula FRS tasted fine and certainly didn't taste bad.  It tasted a bit sweeter than the old formula.

New formula Orange FRS.


OK, I am sold on the new formula Orange FRS.  I will buy more cans of you.

For more info and/or to order FRS, click here.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment