Friday, June 10, 2011

3.08 Miles and the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities Bus

I went on a bunch of errands and walked 3.08 miles.

3.08 miles @ 1:04:09

Guestimate calories burned:  153

Legs felt more tired than sore from yesterday's 20 miler.


I also managed to catch up with the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities bus.
Gait analysis is done on the upper deck of the double decker bus.
I passed on the gait analysis as I already know what type of running shoes I should get, but for those new to running, a gait analysis might prevent some unhappy feet.

They also gave away prizes.  I believe everyone who filled out a card won something.  Everyone also gets entered into a drawing for a trip to a Rock 'n Roll Marathon event for 2012

I won a cotton T shirt.  Woo, hoo!!!

For more info. about the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities bus tour and to see where they will stop next, click here.

Run Happy, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment