Sunday, October 9, 2011

Went for a Run and Realized I am Injured. October 8, 2011

Run
6.28 miles of a couple of hills and lots of stairs

1 of my hips started hurting on Mile 1, and I took things easy the rest of the way.  I was hoping an easy slow run would loosen things up along the way.  There were moments when I felt it did.

Afterwards, I concluded I am injured.  My hip even hurts when I walk.


Gym
0:30:00 weights, free weights and abs


Walked
Went on a bunch of errands.

3.43 miles walked


Guestimate calories burned:  1,013

-----

My Injured Hip Plan
 It's 1 week away from the Nike Women's Half Marathon.  I am going to get comfortable with the couch, the remote control and TV.  Will also be foam rolling and stretching.  I am hoping my hip is back to normal on event day.

No comments:

Post a Comment