Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gym Workouts and Errands Kind Of Day; Injured Thoughts. October 11, 2011

One of my hips is still injured.  It has been 3 days since it landed on the injured bench.  It still hurts when I walk.

I tried foam rolling and stretching; both seem to help.


Gym
0:33:00 spinning on an elliptical

0:30:00 weights, free weights and abs


Errands
3.86 miles walked


Guestimate calories burned:  693

-----

Injured Thoughts
Being on the injured bench feels strange.  Every now and then in the back of my head, these strange thoughts would pop up, thinking that perhaps my hips has a certain mileage on them and I might be nearing that mileage.

Usually, I snap out of it and tell myself, it's just part of the exercise life cycle and that things will mend in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment