Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post-RnR Arizona Marathon Recovery. January 18 to 20, 2011.

Post-RnR Arizona Marathon, I have been a busy bee.  I’ll try to have a recap of my marathon up before the end of next week.

For the time being, I have doing a little bit here and there, recovering from the marathon.  Here are my following activities:


1/18, Tue
Went downstairs 2 floors twice.  Going downstairs is still a bit of a challenge.

Walked 3.4 miles.
Guestimate calories burned:  170


1/19, Wed
My new best friend is The Stick.*  A few rolls on my legs, and my legs felt much better.  I used The Stick before heading out on a long walk this day. 
The Stick.
For the most part, my long walk was uneventful, but I encountered a dead opossum along the way.  I have a soft spot for animals and felt bad for it.
RIP opossum.
Walked:  7.3 miles
Guestimate calories burned:  401


1/20, Thursday
I wanted to wog an easy 4 miles, but the number of stoplights along the way was ridiculous.

Wogged 4 miles @ 0:55:28
Calories burned:  404


*For more info. about The Stick, click here.

Again, I'll try to have my RnR Arizona Marathon recap up before the end of next week.

Happy running!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment