Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Course and Event PR: Nike Women's Half Marathon.

Finished the 2010 Nike Women's Half Marathon today in San Francisco, CA.

"I Run to Be" was the slogan for this year's Nike Women's Marathon and Half Marathon.
It was cold and started to rain during the middle of the event.

Garmin:  2:50:09, a new course and event PR.

I was quite surprised as I hadn't train on hills recently and had been focused so much on the supposed flat and fast Chicago Marathon.

More details about my Nike Women's Half Marathon to be posted before next week's end.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! That's a great time! :) (I say so because it IS and because my race time is right around there as well.)

    Are you planning on doing another half marathon next year? Perhaps we can keep each other motivated! :D

    ReplyDelete