Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ladies Night Event at Road Runner Sports.

I usually don't come this way, but I was passing thru on my way back from the RnR San Jose Half Marathon Health Expo.

Road Runner Sports, San Carlos, CA.
Reps from several endurance and health related organizations and companies were present.
  1. Nike
  2. Zoot and Yankx
  3. Saucony
  4. Mizuno
  5. Fluid
  6. Garmin
  7. Weight Watchers
  8. Shape Ups
  9. a gym, which I forgot the name, of was also present and was giving away a trial membership
  10. there was also a message table and free messages were offered from a place that I also forgot the name of
  11. free facial from another place I forgot the name of 

Going in I heard there would be refreshments.  I thought it would just be some electrolyte replenishment drink, but I was amazed when I got there.

Road Runner Sports food table.
Cheese, crackers, wine and GU Chomps.
Chipotle food table.
Tacos from Chipotle.
Chips and dips from Chipotle
Dessert was from Sweetcakes of Redwood City, CA.
Delicious pieces of cupcakes was from Sweetcakes.
There was also raffle prizes.  Due to the low number of turnout, everyone went home with a prize; some went home with 2 prizes.  I won a Zoot mesh bag and a pair of socks from Road Runner Sports.

I had fun.  If you have a local Road Runner Sports, you might want to check it out to see if they are doing a Ladies Night event.

No comments:

Post a Comment