Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free* box of GU Roctane Island Nectars with purchase at the GU store. I received my box with a "bonus."

Last week Friday, I blogged about the free* box of GU Roctane Island Nectars with purchase at the GU store.

I received my order this week.  I was surprised 2 boxes had arrived from GU.  My order wasn't very large, and the items I ordered can fit into 1 box.  I opened the 1st box, and everything in my order was there.  I couldn't figure out what was in the 2nd box.
My order of Happiness.
Free box of GU Roctane Island Nectars.
I opened the 2nd box and was surprised by what I found.  I found 2 boxes of GU gels.  1 box was GU Tri- Berry.  The other box was Jet Blackberry.  I also found a packing slip indicating it was someone else's order.  I double checked the outside box label, and it was addressed to me.

My surprise and "bonus."
I emailed GU and informed them that they had shipped me someone else's order by mistake.

Within a couple of hours, they emailed me back, thanking me for letting them know.  They told me to just keep the order and that they will ship another shipment to the person whose order I had received.

I am sure it was an anomaly where I had received someone else's order in addition to my own order.  The offer for the free* box of GU Roctan Island Nectars is still listed on their website.

Code:  INROC2K10

* Limitations apply.  See GU website for details.

Thanks, GU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment