Saturday, September 25, 2010

Under Armour. Free Shipping Offer thru 9/27/10.*

One of the first tech shirts I had purchased when I joined 24 Hour Fitness was Under Armour.  Compared to the traditional cotton shirts I had been wearing when I first started exercising, my Under Armour tech shirts kept me much drier and didn't cling to me as much when I worked up a sweat.  The tech shirts also felt they weighed much lighter compared to the cotton shirts after I had sweated in them for a while during a workout.

I have stopped by local retailers now and then, but they don't always have the size, color or even selection that I am looking for.

So I was pretty happy when Under Armour announced a free shipping promo*.

Free shipping code:  FREESHIP0910

To get started on your shopping and get free shipping, click here.

Have fun shopping!!!

* - Free shipping applies to domestic US only.  No minimum required.

No comments:

Post a Comment