Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Possible Sign Up Bonus: OC Marathon at Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Expo

Every now and then, someone would ask me, "Where can I sign up for an event giving me the best deal?"

The answer, "It varies."

On one hand, if there is an upcoming event near you, you may want to check it out.

For example, the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Weekend is coming up.  It always falls on Labor Day Weekend.

The folks who does the OC Marathon and the Long Beach Marathon will there at the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Health and Fitness Expo, and if you sign up for the OC Marathon, you might get a bonus. 

The bonus item may be a hat or something else (limited bonus items on hand):
The Expo is at the Disneyland Hotel.  For more info., go here.

Then, click on, "Disneyland Health & Fitness Expo."

I did the 2010 OC 1/2 Marathon and had a wonderful time.  I came within 1 minute of my half marathon PR, so I can recommend this event.

The OC Marathon is in May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment