Friday, September 3, 2010

lululemon Tech Shirt Offered at a Running Event

For a short while, I had been intrigued by lululemon shirts because they were going for about $50 or more per shirt.  The tech shirts I currently own have either came from an event that I had participated in or a few were purchased by me.  The ones I had purchased; I had never paid more than $24 for a tech shirt.

I currently don't own a lululemon shirt but that will change soon.

Coastal Trail Runs is offering a lululemon tech shirt to participants in the lululemon Vasona Lake Run, Los Gatos, CA.  Participants can choose between a 5 miler or a Half Marathon distance.

The 5 miler is entirely on asphalt, while the Half Marathon distance covers a mix of asphalt, fire roads and even single track.  For terrain and elevation info., click here.

The event is on Labor Day Monday, September 6, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment