Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Uneven Running Shoe Wear.

The Asics Gel Nimbus 13 (May 2011) recently was released in some running shoe stores, which means the 12 and the 11 would get marked down.

I wanted an excuse or 2 to buy another pair of running shoes.  Since I have been wogging marathons recently (March - LA Marathon; April - Western Pacific Marathon; and May - BMO Vancouver Marathon), I finally took a look at the bottom of my shoes to see how they were holding up.

I was surprised...well, actually more shocked...at how uneven the wear was in the heel area.

Heel on right shoe (left side) is noticeably more worn compared to the heel on the left shoe.

With the way the right heel is being worn down, it won't be long before I have to get a new pair of running shoes.  So, yes, I better go buy new running shoes.  :)


What does the bottoms of your running shoes look like?

Are your running shoes wearing out evenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment