Monday, December 13, 2010

SF Marathon Party, Discount Registration and Optional Training Program Information Session. Party and Info. Session Date: December 14, 2010, Tuesday from 6 pm to 9 pm.

I am signed up for the 2011 SF Marathon - 1st Half.

I don't need a training program to get me thru, but a few folks I know said they need more support.

If you are one of the folks who need more support, you may want to learn more about the 2011 SF Marathon Training Program at the following:

SF Marathon Party
Sports Basement Bryant Street
1590 Bryant St
San Francisco, CA

Date:  December 14, 2010, Tuesday from 6 pm to 9 pm


If you are not registered, I heard there will be a discount on registration.

There will also be nibbles and refreshments.

Attendees can also shop Sports Basement and get 20% off.

This sounds like a winner to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment