Monday, August 23, 2010

A Surprise in the Mail: A $10 PF Chang's Gift Card

Although I usually get only bills and junk mail in my mailbox, I was surprised by what I received last week.

Although I have just started blogging about how I started getting into running my very first 5k, I am to date a veteran of 1 ultra, 1 marathon, 20+ half marathons and a number of 5k's.

The most recently half marathon I had completed was the Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon in the Windy City.  At the Health Expo, I passed by the PF Chang's booth, where I signed up for a discount card good at their restaurants.  The discount card I received from them on the spot.  They also gave me 1 of these puppies:



With the pictured wristband above, I was admitted to their VIP area after the race for free food. The food was a delicious PF Chang's lettuce wrap and a very yummy chocolate brownie cake.

Anyhow, last week in my mailbox, I found a $10 PF Chang's gift card.

So, if you happen to pass by a PF Chang's booth at an event, I would stop by and sign up for their newsletter and/or discount card.  You, too, many get something in your mailbox.

Many thanks to PF Chang's.  You guys rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment