Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Product Test: Nike LunarGlide 4

I have to admit I love playing with running shoes.  If someone said free product trials, I would be game.

Nike LunarGlide 4

I went for a spin in the Nike LunarGlide 4 today.  They felt lightweight but not minimal light.  I did noticed that there seems to be more mid foot cushioning compared to the previous version.

Got in 4 miles on them @ 0:45:31.


Personally, I ran my first marathon in a pair of Nike LunarGlide and am cautious against them for anything longer than 15 miles.  For myself, I would not hesitate to pick a Nike LunarGlide for anything less than that distance.  Anything more, I'd go with something else.


Afterwards, went to the gym.

Weights and abs:  0:40:00


Guestimate calories burned:  590

No comments:

Post a Comment