Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gym Day. April 9, 2011

I finally caved in and went to the gym.  It was very cold and very windy today.  While I was on the elliptical, I saw tree branches waving like crazy outside in the wind.


I did the following:
  1. 1 hour and 35 minutes on the elliptical
  2. 35 minutes on a bunch of weight machines

Downed:  1 bottle of Orange Vitamin Water.

Guestimate net calories burned:  990


It has been a while since I went to the gym.  My legs seem to be in better shape than my upper body and midsection.

In addition to being protected from the outside elements, it was also nice to watch the World Champions SF Giants play against the St. Louis Cardinals on 1 of the gym's TV's.  I found out after I left that the Giants won, 3 - 2.

I'll wog on outside another day when it is not as windy and hopefully warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment