Monday, April 11, 2011

2011 Nike Women's Marathon Registration is Now Open (LOTTERY).

The long wait is over.  Registration for the 2011 Nike Women's Marathon is now open.

The lottery registration period is open during the following period:  April 11, 2011 at 9 am PDT to April 22, 2011 at 11:59 PDT.  No need to register on the first day, but I wouldn't wait to register on the last day either.

For those of you who already have a GROUP ID, you still need to register for the lottery if you want to win a slot in the race.  Having a GROUP ID by itself won't get you into the race.  Your group can have a mix of different distances; for example, 1 person wants to run the Marathon, while the other person wants to run the Half Marathon.

Event date:  October 16, 2011
Where:  San Francisco, CA

For more info. and/or to register for the lottery for a chance to get into the Marathon or the Half Marathon event, click here.

Good luck, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up for the NWM lottery I needed another goal to pull me out the door when I feel lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @greydawn - Good luck the NWM lottery!!! For motivation, I usually check my weight and/or look at my spare tire; both of those usually work for me.

    ReplyDelete